[websites-team] Keeping up momentum before Christmas

Paul James Adams adams at kolabsys.com
Mon Dec 20 18:51:22 CET 2010

Hey all,

I would like to report back to the entire Kolab community on the progress of
our website redesign project before the Christmas/New Year period kicks in. I
have briefly spoken with Ingo and Nuno today about this.

I am proposing that we have a brief meeting tomorrow evening in order to check
up on progress and come up with our action plan for Q1 2011.

The time: 1700 UTC
The place: #kolab on irc.freenode.net

If this time does not work for you, fee; free to suggest an alternative. No
time before 1600 UTC will work for Ingo.

All the best,
Paul

--
Dr. Paul J. Adams